SOMEONE DO A DATE LIKE THIS WITH ME. I’LL EVEN LET YOU TOUCH THE BOOTY.
Now that’s how you get laid boys.
thats how you get laid ANYBODY
Hey who wants to do this with me?
what saying “not all men” actually does:
- refuses to acknowledge that gender violence happens too often
- takes the focus off the men who are violent and/or misogynistic
- refuses to acknowledge that even good guys can enable the problem
- makes the conversation about men and semantics instead of the epidemic levels of violence against women
what saying “not all men” does not do:
- reveal a fascinating new insight that we didn’t know